Schedule at a Glance:
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. — Check-in, coffee and light breakfast
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. — Sessions (lunch provided)
5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. — Good Drinks Happy Hour
– KEYNOTE: Beyond Beer for a Better World: New Belgium (featuring Jay Richardson and Chris Winn)
– KEYNOTE: An Intimate Conversation Between Two of Charleston’s Top Innovators of Culture (featuring Karalee Nielson Fallert and Steve Palmer)
– Good Growth: Scaling Up with Soul (featuring Lee Deas, Sean Flood, Beezer Molton, David Thompson, and Monique Wilsondebriano)
– Workforce Woes: Housing & Transportation Solutions We Need NOW (featuring Jamee Haley, Michelle Mapp and Katie Zimmerman)
– Brands Taking Stands: Why You Can’t Afford to Sit on the Sidelines (featuring Shareef Abdul-Malik, Hammad Atassi, and Jennifer Dackor)
– Attracting Value-Aligned Investors
– Defining Your Company Culture to Find and Keep Happy Employees (featuring Katie Wells)
– The Science and Magic of Your Brand’s Voice (featuring Karmen Cook and Holly Fisher)
– Impactful Leadership = Productive Teams
… Plus more sessions to arm you with tactics and inspiration to grow your business with profit and purpose!
Sessions and speakers subject to change.