Thank you to the partners, speakers, volunteers, and attendees for making the 2022 Good Business Summit a wonderful day for hundreds of entrepreneurs, founders and business leaders who believe business can – and should – be a force for good. Stay tuned for news of the 2023 Good Business Summit.
A business conference with soul – the 9th annual Good Business Summit is a one-day event presented by Lowcountry Local First spotlighting ideas and workable solutions for building your company with profit and purpose. We convene the best and brightest business leaders to give you the tools and inspiration to grow, prosper, and give back while connecting you with like-minded entrepreneurs.
A look back at the 2020 Good Business Summit:
9th annual Good Business Summit
Thursday, Feb 24th, 2022 / 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Schedule at a Glance:
8 a.m. — Doors open
9 a.m. — Welcome & Session 1 on Main Stage
10:15 a.m. — Coffee Break
10:30 a.m. — Session 2 on Main Stage
11:30 a.m. — Session 3 on Main Stage
12:30 p.m. — GoodEats Lunch provided by Verde
1:30 p.m. — Breakout workshops at nearby venues (pick from 3 options)
3 p.m. — Breakout workshops at nearby venues (pick from 3 options)
4:30 p.m. — GoodDrinks Cocktails provided by Republic Garden & Lounge
- Bringing your crew? Use promo code “GROUP22” at check-out if you are purchasing two or more tickets and receive 10% off each ticket. Valid for any ticket type.
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy: The 2022 Good Business Summit is designed with health and safety of all participants in mind. All attendees, speakers, staff, and volunteers will be required to present either proof of full vaccination status or a negative COVID test from the past 48 hours before attending (Feb 22-24, 2022). Masks may be required for all attendees, regardless of vaccination status, while indoors. To view the event’s full COVID-19 policy, visit: https://goodbusinesssummit.org/covidpolicy/
- Looking to volunteer? We’d love your help! Complete this form to get started.
- Scholarships are available. Apply here by February 4.
- Ticket Refund Policy: Ticket refunds are not permitted on or after Feb 10, 2022 to this event unless it meets the criteria outlined in the COVID policy.
Do you see business as a force for good?
Who should attend?
Business owners and decision makers.
Entrepreneurs and innovators.
Community and business advocates.
Anyone interested in Business as a Force for Good.