The 5th Annual Good Business Summit is a one-day event presented by Lowcountry Local First spotlighting ideas and workable solutions for building your company with profit and purpose. A business conference with soul, we’ll give you the tools and inspiration to grow, prosper, and give back, while connecting you with like-minded business leaders at breakfast, lunch and cocktail hour.
The Good Business Summit
Thursday | September 28th, 2017
College of Charleston Sottile Theatre
Charleston, South Carolina
Schedule At A Glance:
8:00am-8:30am Check-In and Breakfast
8:30am-4:45pm Sessions (lunch provided)
4:45pm-6:30pm Good Drinks Cocktail Hour
Here is a glimpse at the topics and offerings at this year’s Summit:
– From Vision to Action: How your Vision Impacts Culture and Growth
– True Confessions: Straight Talk from an Industry Disrupter
– Sparking Advocacy and Building Brands of Greatness
– The Shared Ship – Tactics to Reach your Fans, Advocates, and Evangelists
– How to Avoid the Inclusion Illusion
– Write a Killer Vision Statement in 1 Hour
– Conscious Leadership for GOOD
– Flexibility is the Future of Work
Looking for a place to stay, or how to best get around town? Look no further.
Do you see business as a force for good?
Who should attend?
Business owners and decision makers.
Entrepreneurs and innovators.
Community and business advocates.
Anyone interested in Business as a Force for Good.