Thank you for making the 2017 Good Business Summit a success! Be sure you’re on our mailing list for news about next year’s event and other ways to engage with Lowcountry Local First throughout the year! Check out the photos on our Facebook page and be sure to tag yourself and friends!
The 5th Annual Good Business Summit was a one-day event presented by Lowcountry Local First spotlighting ideas and workable solutions for building your company with profit and purpose. A business conference with soul, we gave you the tools and inspiration to grow, prosper, and give back, while connecting you with like-minded business leaders at breakfast, lunch and cocktail hour.
The Good Business Summit
Thursday | September 28th, 2017
College of Charleston Sottile Theatre
Charleston, South Carolina
Schedule At A Glance:
8:00am-8:30am Check-In and Breakfast
8:30am-4:45pm Sessions (lunch provided)
4:45pm-6:30pm Good Drinks Cocktail Hour
Here is a glimpse at the topics and offerings at this year’s Summit:
– From Vision to Action: How your Vision Impacts Culture and Growth
– True Confessions: Straight Talk from an Industry Disrupter
– Sparking Advocacy and Building Brands of Greatness
– The Shared Ship – Tactics to Reach your Fans, Advocates, and Evangelists
– How to Avoid the Inclusion Illusion
– Write a Killer Vision Statement in 1 Hour
– Conscious Leadership for GOOD
– Flexibility is the Future of Work
Looking for a place to stay, or how to best get around town? Look no further.
Do you see business as a force for good?
Who should attend?
Business owners and decision makers.
Entrepreneurs and innovators.
Community and business advocates.
Anyone interested in Business as a Force for Good.