The 6th Annual Good Business Summit is one-day event presented by Lowcountry Local First spotlighting ideas and workable solutions for building your company with profit and purpose. A business conference with soul, we gave you the tools and inspiration to grow, prosper, and give back, while connecting you with like-minded business leaders at breakfast, lunch and cocktail hour.
The Good Business Summit
Thursday | September 20th, 2018
Charleston Music Hall
37 John St.
Charleston, South Carolina
Schedule At A Glance:
8:00am-8:30am Check-In and Breakfast
8:30am-4:45pm Sessions (lunch provided)
4:45pm-6:30pm Good Drinks Cocktail Hour
Here is a look back at the topics and offerings from the 2017 Summit:
– From Vision to Action: How your Vision Impacts Culture and Growth
– True Confessions: Straight Talk from an Industry Disrupter
– Sparking Advocacy and Building Brands of Greatness
– The Shared Ship – Tactics to Reach your Fans, Advocates, and Evangelists
– How to Avoid the Inclusion Illusion
– Write a Killer Vision Statement in 1 Hour
– Conscious Leadership for GOOD
– Flexibility is the Future of Work
Tickets will launch in June 2018. Be sure you’re on our mailing list for news about early release tickets and other ways to engage with Lowcountry Local First throughout the year! Check out the photos from 2017 on our Facebook page or view the recap video to the left.
Do you see business as a force for good?
Who should attend?
Business owners and decision makers.
Entrepreneurs and innovators.
Community and business advocates.
Anyone interested in Business as a Force for Good.